iDOS is Modular. Cloud-Based, Stand-Alone AutoPilot Modules are the basic Building Blocks of all AutoPilot Systems.
Facility-Wide and Enterprise-Wide Systems are a combination of AutoPilot Modules, each independently sending data to the AutoPilot Server.
Modules are available to Monitor Utility Meters, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Air Compressors and Custom Applications.
- Include sophisticated iDOS software, analytics and reporting
- Are shipped complete with all hardware, software and instructions as an easy-to-use “Kit”
- Mount the panel and sensors, connect the low voltage wires, plug the panel into a standard 115 V outlet and provide a Web or cell connection
- View your data on-line in 3-5 minutes.
- Identify savings opportunities
- Provide immediate feedback from no-cost, low-cost changes
- Verify that the savings are maintained on a continuous basis
- Provide Real Time and Historical Graphs and Reports that show:
- The relationship between energy costs and production, weather, occupancy, time of day and day of the week
- Anomalies can be spotted, changes made and a continuous improvement process used to reduce waste and costs
- Can monitor specific systems:
- On a stand-alone basis
- As a part of a comprehensive Total Facility AutoPilot System
- As a part of an Enterprise-Wide Energy AutoPilot System
Lease one module to prove the value in your facility and then add more to create a Total Facility or Enterprise-Wide iDOS.
Contact us for more information: sales @holmesautopilot.com